My name is Kalyani, I've graduated as a bachelor in Mass media, specialised in Advertising.
I belong to an upper middle class, joint family living in Mumbai. Our family values have been a mix of both traditional and modern.
I would describe myself as spiritual seeker, an artist, crafter and creator. I'm an aspiring minimalist who aims to live a more conscious life. I enjoy living life one day at a time, with some inclusion of the future.
I've worked as :-
* A planning and strategy trainee at O&M Mumbai
* Art Gallery Manager for D.D. Neroy Gallery, Mumbai
* Asst. Junior Production Designer for the oscar nominee film 'Court' and some student films.
* Asst. Director for a few short films and student films.
* Was part of the Creative team at Leo Burnette
* Freelance Photographer
* Mumbai city Volunteer during Daan Utsav - the festival of giving week.
Currently I'm found working with various mediums, creating Art and Craft which i hope to showcase sometime soon.
I often think of integrating traditional processes with modern techniques into my artwork. Reading, writing, cooking, nurturing plants and organising keeps me occupied otherwise.
I'm an empathetic soul, who looks at the world as one big family. Being the eldest of three siblings has given me the opportunity to be compassionate, thoughtful and nurturing.
Here's hoping to find someone with moderate to liberal family values, who's principles and morals compliment mine. Dream to make the world a beautiful space together.
I have made this profile on behalf of my sister. She is currently working as an executive in private sector, after having completed her bachelor's degree. We come from a middle class, nuclear family with traditional values presently living in Thane.